The meeting was called to order at 9:00 am. Supervisors Peterson & Bilek were in attendance along with the Clerk. Many other township officials were also present.
The law firm of Couri & Ruppe, PLLP hosted a Township Legal Seminar to convey information about key legal issues of interest to township officials.
Representatives gave presentations covering the following topics:
• Road right of way ordinances;
• The process for defining & recording road right of ways;
• Liability issues in road right of ways;
• Review of Open Meeting Law;
• Subdivision ordinance options;
• Review of orderly annexation agreements.
A brief discussion took place about the Township’s regular meeting policy and some options that may improve timeliness in handling ongoing township business.
No Board action was taken.
There being no further business to conduct, the meeting adjourned at 5:45 pm.
Ideal Township Clerk
June 9th, 2017