The meeting was called to order at 8:30 am. Chairman Peterson was in attendance, along with the Clerk and many other Township officials from around the state. There was not a Town Board quorum.
Received training presented by the MN Association of Townships that included the following topics:
- Update of legislative issues pertaining to Townships;
- Benefits and methods of maintaining a respectful Township environment;
- Best practices for interviewing, hiring, and reviewing employees;
- Managing a Township cemetery;
- Overview of the zoning process and issues when reviewing zoning ordinances;
- Options for enforcing ordinances;
- Employer workshop of the Public Employee Retirement Association.
No Board action was taken.
There being no further business to conduct, the meeting adjourned at 3:30 p.m.
John Plein, Clerk-Treasurer
May 11, 2018