Tuesday, March 13, 2018 - 8:00pm
Following is the standard meeting agenda for annual town meetings. Annual town meetings are held each year on the 2nd Tuesday of March at 8 pm at the Ideal Town Hall. Town elections are held on the same day from 5-8 pm prior to the meeting.
- Call Meeting to order.
- Pledge of Allegiance.
- Elect Moderator.
- Announce Agenda for rest of meeting.
- Approve Minutes of the previous Annual Meeting.
- Reading of Board of Audit Report.
- Report of Annual Election.
- Select Township Banking Facilities.
- Set Date & Time for next year's Annual Meeting & Election
- Road & Bridge report.
- Fire Department report.
- Transfer Station and Recycling Center report.
- Park & Recreation report.
- Set levy for next year.
- Open Forum.